High Precision Compression Molded Toughened Ceramics and Zirconia.
• • •
- Very high hardness achievable of up to (70-90 HRc) and resistant to dimensional distortion when loads are applied along with improved wear characteristics.
- Ceramic bearings can run lubrication due to very low surface roughness.
- Less thermal expansion and high degree of corrosion resistance.
- Engineering ceramics can be designed to have low density leading to improvements in weight
- Non-magnetic and excellent electrical insulators.
- Functional ceramic can be doped to produce high cosmetic part for leading watch maker